Random thoughts on a rainy night

I first learned the verse "Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap. Eccleciastes 11:4 " from a friend of mine (Kefilwe Mdletshe) way back in varsity days. What made it to go to my heart and stay is; I am one of those people who can have a serious discussion alone and convince myself why I shouldnt do what is supposed to be done. So I consciously have to make mental notes, write down, tell someone about what I need to do and hold more meetings to remind myself why it is necessary.  Not sure if it relates to William McDowell song ; "send the rain" in any way. Nonetheless the song speaks to me....😄"rain only matters  for those who have seed sown". I guess with all the drought, re hloka pula as in we need rain as in real rain. I have also heard preachers referring to the Holy Spirit, God's enabling power as rain, that as we step into obedience...God has no option but to just show off. So He send the rain as a response. #randomthoughts #rainynight #thinkingaboutharvesttime


Comments